Tour the Facility

Tour the facility and attend an Informational Interview. Parents or spouses are encouraged to be present.

Diploma or GED

Submit the proof of age and diploma or GED

Enrollment Agreement

Complete the Enrollment Agreement and necessary paperwork

Pay Application Fee

Pay an application fee of $100 (non-refundable)

Financial Arrangements Available

Please contact the Financial Aid Office for financial arrangements which include FAFSA, Scholarships, and/or cash payment plans. Apply for Financial Aid at studentaid.gov. to fill out an application for Federal Student Aid. Financial aid is available to those who qualify. Our school code is 042418.

General Admission Requirements

  • Be at least 17 years of age (Age will be verified with Individual’s ID)
  • Provide a valid driver’s license, state ID with photo, or valid passport.
  • Students must also be able to provide proof of appropriate educational requirement such as;
    1. High school diploma
    2. Homeschooling
      Though homeschooled students are not considered to have a high school diploma or equivalent, the student can be eligible to receive FSA funds if their second­ary school education was in a homeschool that state law treats as a home or private school. Some states issue a secondary school completion credential to homeschoolers.  If this is the case in the state where the student was home­schooled, the student must obtain this credential to be eligible for FSA funds.  The student can include in their homeschooling self-certification that they received this state credential.
    3. Foreign High School diploma or transcript – Note: The high school diploma or transcript requirement can also be from a foreign school if it is equivalent to a U.S. high school diploma; Documentation of proof of completion of secondary education from a foreign country must be officially translated by an outside agency into English and officially certified as the equivalent of high school completion in the United States.
    4. Recognized equivalents of a high school diploma- The Department of Education recognizes several equivalents to a high school diploma:
      • A GED certificate;
      • A certificate or other official completion documentation demonstrating that the student has passed a state-authorized examination (such as the Test Assessing Secondary Completion (TASC) the High School Equivalency Test (HiSET), or, in California, the California High School Proficiency Exam) that the state recognizes as the equivalent of a high school diploma (note that certificates of attendance and/or completion are not included in this qualifying category);
      • Ability to Benefit (ATB)- Note: Due to the passage of Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2012, students who do not have a high school diploma or equivalent and did not complete secondary school in a home-school setting can no longer gain eligibility for Title IV, HEA funds by passing an “ability-to-benefit” test.) However, the Academy of Professional Cosmetology does not accept Ability to Benefit (ATB) students.

Enrollment Forms & Other Documents

ACH Form

Direct Payment via ACH is the transfer of funds from a consumer account for the purpose of making a payment.

Enrollment Form

Download and fill out this enrollment form and submit it to our office.

Enroll Online

To enroll online, click the link and fill out the form on the following page.